2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

94 Ram Sport

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2007, 04:33 PM
ozplanet
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 94 Ram Sport

Does anyone know spec about my truck, I have only had the truck for 10 months and have ony been driving it for 4. There were a bunch of repairs that needed to get done before even thinking of driving it. I bought the truck for only $1800, the hood was not latched and the guy was driving on the highway and the hood popped up over the cab. Busted the windsheild dented the hood. He hit something else took out the drivers signal light and part of the fender.

I have been looking for specs or what models they sold in 94 and I am unable to find a sport model with racing stripes. I have been wondering if the stripes are something he added on after. The truck is also a long box and I am surprised that a sport would be a long box. With only a 318 it is under powered oh ya it is 2wd.

What I have done so far is new signal light, new flowmaster dual exhaust, new 2900watt stereo, cleaned everything up, straightenALL the body panels, new 31" tires bfg all-terrain. new windsheild, took out the entire interior fixed rust and painted floor, installed fog lights. In the process of installing car alarm, install power locks, custom COI, I still need to prep and prime for paint and fix common holes in body around rear fender and box, looking into getting new appolsteryand form for seats. When I am finished with this truck it will be just like brand new. I always wanted a project like this

Old 09-28-2007, 04:44 PM
tazman6789
Veteran
Default RE: 94 Ram Sport

https://dodgeforum.com/m_292535/tm.htmgo to that link. you can just email dodge and they will send you your build sheet within a week or so

Old 10-03-2007, 11:53 AM
ozplanet
Default RE: 94 Ram Sport

That is sweet, thanks...

Quick Reply: 94 Ram Sport