2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

CARDOMAIN gives me a headache lol

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2007, 07:17 PM
05DodgeRamHemi
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CARDOMAIN gives me a headache lol

Jesus Christ lol, I just went on cardomain for the first time to check out some dodge rams, and it just makes me neauseous hah! There are just so many good looking trucks one after another. It's a great site to get some ideas for. It's also nice seeing things on peoples trucks that you want done, because you can really visualize it. I've always wanted to have my mirrors and door handles/tailgate handle painted shiny black like the truck, but I didn't know what it would look. Course, there was someone on the site that had done it, and it looks as great as I thought it would be. Definately a great site though, it's so cool seeing all these Rams that have so much **** invested into them. It's definately why I'm such a fanatic of customizing your personal vehicle (if you own a van, then its probably not a great idea lol).

Old 11-03-2007, 03:39 PM
BadHab1t
Grand Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: CARDOMAIN gives me a headache lol

so wheres ur cardomain site there not hard to do im sure u can figure it out i did we all would to see some reall good pics of that famous truck of urs ..... i know you saw mine on there....j

Old 11-03-2007, 04:09 PM
OlsenG_360
Professional

when i go on cardomain i get about sick looking at all the hideous cars that people have created, i'd say out of all the modified cars on cardomain, maybe 10% are worth looking at. but that's just me

Old 11-03-2007, 09:03 PM
sbrunn9
Veteran

what do you mean hideous cars?? i think they're all great. especially this one...

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2303856

why would someone do that???

Old 11-03-2007, 09:21 PM
BadHab1t
Grand Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ppl are effin weird when it comes to odd **** like that ...j

Old 11-03-2007, 10:48 PM
OlsenG_360
Professional

ORIGINAL: sbrunn9

what do you mean hideous cars?? i think they're all great. especially this one...

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2303856

why would someone do that???

at least that's creative & his finished product is better than what he started with.

most of them are so repetitive you'd think you're just hitting refresh instead of going to another persons page.

i looked quickly at the first page of dodge neons; wow....lambo doors, racing stripes, underbody neons, big wings, ebay hot air intakes, stick on hood scoops, blah blah fukin yawn.

if you want to stick out from the crowd, great...but before you bolt a park-bench sized spoiler to the trunk of your stock 95 dodge neon. think of yourself in 30 years and what you'd say about it then, have yourself a good laugh & take your wings back to the airport.

Quick Reply: CARDOMAIN gives me a headache lol