2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

95 ram 3500 dually issues, help

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2007, 01:51 PM
v10power
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 ram 3500 dually issues, help

I just wan't to say before i ask the questions i've read these forums a few times now and this is a excellent place! I have a 95 Ram dually 4x4 with the gas guzzeler v10 with about 140k on it. About this time last year i put all new 10 injectors in it and cleaned the fuel rail real good, but now there seems to be a slight mis nothing like it was before but there is definate loss of power and fuel milage which hurts.The truck also received all new plugs and wires last week, and the coil pack looks to be in great shape,i also homemade my own cold air kit which it ran excellent after and dual exhaust.Also When i seem to be stopping i get a very bad vibration or shudderfelt in the gear selector and 4x4 selector and seat mostly, not really in the brake pedel or steering wheel. It don't do it all the time but the vast majority. As of recently i noticed at high speeds it started doing almost the samething. I found i need a new midshaft bearing but u-joints and eveything else seem to be great. Any ideas on these two issues would be great. Also i want to take the time to thank everyone who even takes the time in reading this.Awesome site i'm glad to be a member finally

Quick Reply: 95 ram 3500 dually issues, help