2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

4 inch lift

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2007, 11:27 PM
sabbath1994
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 4 inch lift

oh and bouncer... how the **** did u see my truck.. when there is no photos of it on this website.. or any other website.. u ****ing idiot

Old 11-20-2007, 11:32 PM
sabbath1994
Rookie

indyman or whatever the **** ur screen name is.. hey homo.. i dont drive in ****ing imports.. little civics... and if u think u got the ***** to race me in ur truck.. name it.. were u wanna go.. bring ur title... cause ill be taking it home... and if u show up in something that is not ur truck... the truck that will be towing mined will leave u in a big cloud of black smoke.. so u know what is coming..

Old 11-21-2007, 12:02 AM
sabbath1994
Rookie

ATTN : ANYONE WHO DOES NOT BELIEVE ME WITH 420RWHP... I GOT SOME OF MY IDEAS FROM THIS VIDEO.. I JUST HAVE MORE WORK...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiCk8OhRT_c

Old 11-21-2007, 12:08 AM
padodgeram
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

im in harrisbug , pa come on over , but rember i dont play nice..only an idiot would talk so dumb .. you been in chat rooms to much...LOL...

Old 11-21-2007, 07:29 AM
Bouncer88
All Star

ORIGINAL: sabbath1994

ok anyone who wants to race me.. private message me.. ill have no problem showing up to your local track.. and racing whatever you got
2nd the lift im doing for my truck is not for my race truck
3rd top secret means that everything i have done to my truck is top secret MEANING ONLY ME AND THE PERFORMANCE GUYS KNOW ABOUT
4th anyone who has the ***** to say **** on here about me not having 420rwhp.. u better have ur pink slips ready.. cause ill be taking them one by one
5th.. guys who do know me on this site and know i have that power.. thank you for shuttin these ****ing homo;s up

if you have any problems.. ****ing message me... douche bags
Ok lets start here,

1)Again I doubt you will show up at my local track just to settle some vendetta from an automobile forum because you've been caught in a lie.
2)I am sorry I didn't know you had an almighty race truck
3)I am a performance guy, IndyRamMan is even more of a performance guy than I am, so let us know.
4)If you really have the *****, lets race for those pinks.
5)Nobody has shut us up yet

oh and any mother ****er who would like to know my top secret.. better show me some ****ing respect and ill tell you what i got... guys who show respect here... message me and ill tell you... bouncer as for you... i live in jersey.. tell me where ur track is located up there.. bring ur title for your truck... ill race for pinks... your truck.. the blue one... vs my race truck.. the 420rwhp ram1500... if you dont wanna go pinks... shut the **** up
I showed you respect by only calling shens, you have shown the least amount of respect in this thread with all the name calling and the like. Again I doubt you will race for pinks, or even race at all.

oh and bouncer... how the **** did u see my truck.. when there is no photos of it on this website.. or any other website.. u ****ing idiot
[sm=badidea.gif]

See theres this thing called myspace which you so happily decided to put in your public profile, all the pictures of you fishing, the diesel nationals, the muddy truck that looks incredibly stock (ram 1500), and the "stanger banger project", along with your dream vehicles 1 of which is a camaro which you might be getting.

But I am the ****ing idiot

http://www.myspace.com/hellraiser6661500666

indyman or whatever the **** ur screen name is.. hey homo.. i dont drive in ****ing imports.. little civics... and if u think u got the ***** to race me in ur truck.. name it.. were u wanna go.. bring ur title... cause ill be taking it home... and if u show up in something that is not ur truck... the truck that will be towing mined will leave u in a big cloud of black smoke.. so u know what is coming..
Oh look here is more respect coming from your end, calling a very respected member of this forum a homo, his truck would eat yours and **** it out. So you say you own a diesel? I saw no pictures on your myspace or any mention of a diesel, and you haven't ever participated in the CTD section of the forum according to your post history.

But again we show lack of respect and lie all the time right?

ATTN : ANYONE WHO DOES NOT BELIEVE ME WITH 420RWHP... I GOT SOME OF MY IDEAS FROM THIS VIDEO.. I JUST HAVE MORE WORK...

Ok so first you have the 420rwhp, now you still have more work to do to get to that 420rwhp because you saw a video? Sounds like you are a magazine/youtube racer to me.

Finally, it is ok to have dreams man, just don't lie and live your life in a dream that isn't happening.

Old 11-21-2007, 08:11 AM
IndyRamMan
Champion

lol. liar.

atleast he likes cobras.

Old 11-21-2007, 08:16 AM
IndyRamMan
Champion

ORIGINAL: Bouncer88

Ok so first you have the 420rwhp, now you still have more work to do to get to that 420rwhp because you saw a video? Sounds like you are a magazine/youtube racer to me.

lol a magazine/youtube RICER.

Old 11-21-2007, 10:54 AM
ryans590
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow bouncer looks like you have been doing your homework...2 steps away from stalking i say j/k

Old 11-21-2007, 10:57 AM
Bouncer88
All Star

ORIGINAL: ryans590

wow bouncer looks like you have been doing your homework...2 steps away from stalking i say j/k
I try, what needed to be done is done, theres not much he can say now and hopefully his idiocy will forever be gone from DF.

Old 11-21-2007, 03:18 PM
IndyRamMan
Champion

ORIGINAL: Bouncer88

ORIGINAL: ryans590

I try, what needed to be done is done, theres not much he can say now and hopefully his idiocy will forever be gone from DF.

Dude! Yesterday, I got a leaf sucked down on my header and it made this aweful smell, but it made sooooo much power! I think it was like 450 rwhp! I didnt get toa dyno, but I mean MAN, its soooo much faster than my buick! You should try it, I seen it in a video once!

Quick Reply: 4 inch lift