2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

ford bronco

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2007, 02:57 PM
CALVIN305
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ford bronco

my brother is gonna sellhis ford bronco. it runs but he doesnt know much about fixing them and im trying to helphim so he doesnt sell it for $250. the body is decent and the last time i heard it run it sounded good( not perfect). he said last time he started it that coolant came out the qxhaust. alot he said but then his father in law turned it on for him( my brother now lives in SC and the bronco is down here in FL) and the guy said it started and no coolant or anything. i asked my brother if it knocked or made any bad noises, anything other than the coolant. he said no, no smoke either. now i told him maybe a head gasket or maybe just from sitting for so long it. i didnt know so i was hoping you guys could shed some light onto what could be the problem. it is a 1989 5.8 i think.

Old 11-25-2007, 06:39 PM
CALVIN305
Professional
Default RE: ford bronco

bump... i know its not a dodge but ANY help would be great

Old 11-25-2007, 06:43 PM
junior
Rookie
Default RE: ford bronco

i own an 86 bronco and when i dont start it for a while it blows out a lot of smoke and stuff but then once it gets going its fine. once you drive for like a mile it doesn't act up at all. i dont drive it much its just my mudd boggin truck but everytime i do it spits out a lot of stuff and its still good. if that helps

Quick Reply: ford bronco