2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

I need a good set of...

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2007, 03:45 AM
IndyRamMan
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I need a good set of...

ORIGINAL: SilverRam_01

ORIGINAL: IndyRamMan

Does anyone know where I can find a good set of muffler bearings? Iv looked all arround and I can only find them for $129.99 a piece.
Are you sure it's the muffler bearings? I've heard that low catalytic converter fluid can cause the same symptoms... you might wanna check that out.
well what size catalytic converter filter do i need when i drain and replace the fluid?i bet it will regain about 11 kilopascals when i do that.

Old 12-10-2007, 03:59 AM
SilverRam_01
Captain

ORIGINAL: SilverRam_01

Does anyone know where I can find a good set of muffler bearings? Iv looked all arround and I can only find them for $129.99 a piece.
Are you sure it's the muffler bearings? I've heard that low catalytic converter fluid can cause the same symptoms... you might wanna check that out.
well what size catalytic converter filter do i need when i drain and replace the fluid?i bet it will regain about 11 kilopascals when i do that.
The 2.73X19.42" one, and make sure you get the one with the removable o-rings, so that you can get a better seal when you butt it up to the inverted injector pump. While you're down there, take a look, and see if your adjustable powerband is set-up so you can accomidate the extra 11 kilopascals...
BTW check out http://kalecoauto.com for them muffler bearings

Old 12-10-2007, 04:29 AM
Wrestling4x4
Rookie

haha ok i have been studying for finals all night. have a portfolio and 3 finals tomorrow so im not a happy person. but this put a big smile on my face. thanks for that one..

Old 12-10-2007, 04:55 AM
IndyRamMan
Champion

ORIGINAL: Wrestling4x4

haha ok i have been studying for finals all night. have a portfolio and 3 finals tomorrow so im not a happy person. but this put a big smile on my face. thanks for that one..
yay, atleast im not the only one. Iv been up for almost 32 odd hours now, with another 12 before i can snoose. Im about to kill someone! Next time I stay up this long is probabily when I do everything to the spruce goose in january.

Old 12-10-2007, 10:38 AM
WesV
Rookie

You know if your muffler bearing is out there is a good chance that your kuhnueter valve is plugged as well and not opening properly. Unfortunately they are not cheap either....

Old 12-10-2007, 10:59 AM
Socha_62
Record Breaker

$49.99

http://www.kalecoauto.com/index.php?...products_id=10

[sm=bling.gif]

Old 12-10-2007, 12:20 PM
1500sport
Professional

"Walk softly, but cary a big block"

Can anybody find out what is wrong in the previous line, I'll give ya a hint. Good sig. had to give ya some **** though.

"Walk softly, but carry a big block"

Quick Reply: I need a good set of...