2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

fender flare help!

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2008, 12:06 PM
Cereal Killer
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: fender flare help!

Besides that if you're gonna lift a truck and put big tires on it you don't really want them shoved underneath of it anyway. You want them sticking out the sides, the more offset the rims the better. Might put more stress on your ball joints but it's a much more stable vehicle that way.

Old 01-08-2008, 12:41 PM
05DodgeRamHemi
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Uh, personally I hate the look of tires sticking out the sides of a vehicle. It looks cool from the front, but just a little sticking out is kind of cool. Really though, I think the truck just looks empty and the body doesn't look part of the axle anymore. I think big tires incorporated into fender flares tie the vehicle together, make it look neater, keeps the body cleaner, and gets the cops off your ***

Old 01-08-2008, 01:01 PM
lastrights
Grand Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

PADODGERAM i like those ,are they bolt on or tape. and do you think they will fit on mine with the step gaurds on my truck i have a websit in my sig.

Old 01-08-2008, 05:29 PM
Cereal Killer
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: 20DodgeNeon00

Uh, personally I hate the look of tires sticking out the sides of a vehicle. It looks cool from the front, but just a little sticking out is kind of cool. Really though, I think the truck just looks empty and the body doesn't look part of the axle anymore. I think big tires incorporated into fender flares tie the vehicle together, make it look neater, keeps the body cleaner, and gets the cops off your ***
No way Don't you remember the way XXL1500s extra large 1500 looked?

Old 01-08-2008, 05:31 PM
05DodgeRamHemi
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL yeah that truck overall looks pretty good, but you got to remember, he lives in Virginia, anything goes down there![8D]

Old 01-08-2008, 07:58 PM
padodgeram
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: lastrights

PADODGERAM i like those ,are they bolt on or tape. and do you think they will fit on mine with the step gaurds on my truck i have a websit in my sig.
There screwed in , They will not fit with your step guards nor will the rear fit with the rear guard there..

Quick Reply: fender flare help!