2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Wiring harness help

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2008, 03:27 PM
Silver_Dodge
Grand Champion
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Wiring harness help

Anyone got the wiring harness that connects to the PCM laying around that you don't need anymore? I'm looking for the three plugs that connect to the PCM.

Old 01-11-2008, 03:33 PM
padodgeram
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Wiring harness help

aright ill bite , what did you do or gonna do that you need it ?? now i have a harness off of a dak. dont know if its the same or not gotta do some R+D on it..

Old 01-11-2008, 04:04 PM
Silver_Dodge
Grand Champion
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Wiring harness help

I'm going to mount a second PCM in the engine bay as a spare while I am doing some mpg and performance testing/comparisons. Having a second PCM under the hood will make swapping back and forth a lot easier. Might even just leave it there perminantly as a backup. The reason I want the plugs from a discarded wiring harnes is so I can snip the wires off the plugs, then install the plugs on the PCM that is not in use to protect the PCM's sockets from the elements. So if the plugs from your Dak harness are the same shape and size as a Ram's, that should work fine.

Quick Reply: Wiring harness help