2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

has anybody put topgunz budget lift on

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2008, 05:08 PM
pipeking
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default has anybody put topgunz budget lift on

www.topgunz.com has a budget lift.210$ it come with 3' front spacers,1.5 spacers for the back,new shocks for the front,and hardware.to me it seem like that is to much not to put longer control arms and trac bar.but they stat thats all you need.i tracked down somone who has bought one from the feedbacks but it has been almost two month and he still has not put it on.so what about you guys teell me what you think.they also sella kit with same hardware and comes with tracbar and contl arm butif i could get away with out it for a long while then.... well chek out the link and tell me what you think.

Old 03-14-2008, 07:54 PM
blkbaretta
Veteran
Default RE: has anybody put topgunz budget lift on

I don't think you need a new trac bar or new controls arms with only 3 in of lift. That's what most people say anyway. I've thought about upgrading and getting some of their coil springs for a little more lift and get rid of my spacers. It seems like they have pretty good deals on all of their stuff. I'd almost say just get some new springs and shocksfor the front; imo it would look much better than the spacers. However, $210 sounds like a decent deal.

Old 03-14-2008, 07:59 PM
pipeking
Veteran

YA IT DOES SOU ND LIKE A GOOD PRICE.I HOPE TO GET SOME MORE FEED BACK

Old 03-14-2008, 11:57 PM
dsertdog56
Record Breaker

I run an entire Rough Country front lift (same thing)and have had it on for a bit over 3 years. I'm not quite sure what you want to know, but it has held up well.
I run the longer control arms, and wouldn't use the spacers without them. Otherwise the axle rolls back farther into the wheel well which can lead to interference issues. I also have the track bar spacer. It's an inexpensive way to recenter your axle under your truck. I'd at least buy and install that if you decide not to swap arms.

Old 03-25-2008, 02:06 AM
gotmud1

I got that lift its a great deal and all you need. you have to imporvise a little to get it to all fit together but it works great. running 315/75/16 tires on mine and only rubs when going too fast and turning sharply on uneven terrain.

Quick Reply: has anybody put topgunz budget lift on