2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Back

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2008, 01:55 AM
98cherryram
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Back

So, I was away for quite some time, my water pump bearing went out, and although it was a cheap fix for me to do, the factoy was going to charge 600 big ones for it!!! unbelievable considering the water pump only cost 40. So I did it myself, took me some time because of work and all, but now I am back, and ready to start vamping up my truck now that I have a better paying job and am looking to be starting my own company soon. So, if anyone has any ideas on what I should get started with, all I have done now is a stereo, muffler, looking to gut my cat soon, and I want headers. Aside from that, Im stock, sadly enough, other than some visual parts, projection headlights, a messed up broken bumper[:'(] haha, and I just ordered an led 3rd brake light. message me anyone if you have ideas, or post up here for me. Im looking to make my truck as close to as nice as some of your admirable dodges!

Quick Reply: Back