2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Rubber carpet

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 09:56 PM
the_beast
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rubber carpet

Just wondering if anyone knows where i could buy a rubber carpet replacement for my trucks stock carpet. I go to the beach a lot and a rubber carpet would be a lot easier to clean.

Old 09-03-2008, 07:15 AM
pcfixerpro
Champion

Well theres a few options out there for ya. All are dependant on your wallet.

1. Call the stealership and see how much one would cost. (my truck came with a black rubber mat / floor instead of carpet.) My guess is it would cost a good amount from the dealer. Expecially since the last time I went to the dealer it was for the plastic door panel clips and they wanted 6.35 each. What a rip off.

2. Locate a junkyard and pray that you can find a truck exactly like yours (auto vs. manual, and ext cab vs. reg cab) and has the rubber floor. Odd's are you will probably be looking for a while.

3. Look at LMC Truck and see if they have it.

4. Look at JCWhitney and take the chance that you may have to do some customization to get it to work if they have anything.

5. Get hurculiner from autozone and roll your floor yourself after removing your carpet.

6. Go higher dollar and look into Line-x or Rhino liner.

Wish ya luck!

Old 09-03-2008, 10:32 AM
talon6
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i've seen a jeep with almost the whole inside rhino lined and it looked awesome. i bet it cost alot though.

Old 09-03-2008, 11:54 AM
Wickedwiggles
Veteran

Line x on a regular cab runs round 500bucks inside

Quick Reply: Rubber carpet