2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

rust repair parts

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2008, 12:00 AM
Keegan
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default rust repair parts

I'm looking for the cheapest place ( aside from auto wreckers) to get those weld in replacement panels for my 95 ram. Both front fenders ( passenger is missing "heel" and the drivers side right above wheel is beyond repair) and the lower part of the passenger side door are what I am looking for. Thanks in advance!

Old 10-10-2008, 12:54 PM
Trey318
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Check LMC Truck, Keystone, Certifit, and Dodge. Most of the time, sheetmetal is expensive, even from an aftermarket supplier.

Certifit, however, is relatively cheap on their sheetmetal. They have front fenders (in the Houston location) at 78.50ea. The door shells there are 219.50ea. They dont seem to sell just the rockers of the doors separately.

I'm not sure on prices elsewhere. If you know some people at a bodyshop or a dealership, they may be able to hook you up with a discount, which may make parts from the dealership cheaper than other places or at least a better deal, considering they will be of higher quality than aftermarket.

Quick Reply: rust repair parts