2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

ram challenge

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2008, 08:15 AM
lastrights
Grand Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default ram challenge

you guys seeing this dodge ram challenge, these trucks take a beating in the desert, awesome to watch though. these 09 are pretty sweet part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiGggkIP0O8
part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4F5m-W8UeU

Old 10-26-2008, 09:00 AM
pcfixerpro
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just watched em both. Honestly I think they dress it up way to much in those vids which kinda turned me off a bit. It's like survivor or the amazing race, and I think what.. "big brother" or something like that ...its been done before, except with a dodge pickup. That being said, I want to watch the next one when it comes out. I also didn't expect the ______ to go home first. (dont wanna ruin it for others) Other than that it isn't too bad. Haha I had to laugh though when that dipstick broke the back window LOL

Old 10-26-2008, 09:37 AM
Grey-Ghost
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well dodge wanted it to look like a hollywood moive

Old 10-26-2008, 09:38 AM
lastrights
Grand Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

lol yeah it was awesome , wish i had the oppertunity to drive a ram like that for nothing, and then on top of it win one

Old 10-26-2008, 10:37 AM
aim4squirrels
Legend
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

They don't need to attract you, they already have you. They're looking to get the Tundra, Chevy, and Ford guys to come on over. With the Tundra Plant here in SA closed until Nov and Toyota having no clear plan to improve the Tundra's current model (as well as Ford and Chevy sitting on their hands in the current market) Dodge is sinking an awful lot of faint into the '09 Ram to recapture and increase market share. It's a big gamble. But if gas continues to fall, and the current credit freeze loosens up, people's memories will be short and the Ram might prevail over Chevy and Tundra and rival Ford.
I honestly don't see Dodge overtaking Ford as their market share is massive and owner loyalty for that brick of a truck is just a fierce if not more so than our own.

Old 10-26-2008, 10:44 AM
aim4squirrels
Legend
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

I wonder how often they changed air filters?

Quick Reply: ram challenge