2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Throttle Body Spacers

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2008, 10:47 AM
jmhai
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jason.w
I've never seen it explained in depth like that, thanks squirrels!
Yea..now explain the birds and bees thing...LOL

Old 11-29-2008, 11:35 AM
dodgeman22
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i like my tb spacer it improved my power and gas mileage i now get 20 mpg with my 99 360 its a helix

Old 11-29-2008, 04:29 PM
Mowhawk
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by jmhai
Yea..now explain the birds and bees thing...LOL
Well... When a man loves a woman they go out and buy a short block 360, and all the goodies that go along. Then after some coaxing and talk they agree that after some hard work they should work together. So eventually after a lot of playing around and trying to find the WD-40 the woman eventually takes the combustion chamber and lets the man slide in the pistion. Slowly at first cuz theres not enough WD-40 but soon he can put it in with ease. After the man is finished and with some clean up. They fire up the engine and go hit up the stork outlet. TO buy a kid so he can destroy what they just worked so hard on.

Old 11-29-2008, 04:35 PM
BlueBeast2
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Mowhawk
Well... When a man loves a woman they go out and buy a short block 360, and all the goodies that go along. Then after some coaxing and talk they agree that after some hard work they should work together. So eventually after a lot of playing around and trying to find the WD-40 the woman eventually takes the combustion chamber and lets the man slide in the pistion. Slowly at first cuz theres not enough WD-40 but soon he can put it in with ease. After the man is finished and with some clean up. They fire up the engine and go hit up the stork outlet. TO buy a kid so he can destroy what they just worked so hard on.
HA HA HA nice job thinking that one up lol

Old 11-29-2008, 06:47 PM
Mowhawk
Record Breaker

heh i have an active imagination. My truck will fly one day with pulse lazers. Dont question me.

Quick Reply: Throttle Body Spacers