2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

no heat in cab and engine heat is high

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2008, 03:11 PM
dodgeforlife15
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default no heat in cab and engine heat is high

first of all i tried searching for related topics, but the way the search feature on this forum is set up, it keeps omitting words and bringing up completely unrelated topics. anyway, i have been having a problem wit heat for the last two weeks. i am not getting any heat in the cab and the engine is running hotter than normal. also, there is a gurgling noise coming from the passenger side under the dash when i start the truck and hit the gas. i am thinking there is an air bubble, but could it cause all this and if so how do i fix it?

Old 12-17-2008, 03:16 PM
dodgeman22
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you have an air bubble in your heater core, to get it out, turn your heat on full, get the truck warm, then, take off your rad cap, and sqweeze your top rad hose a bunch hopefully that gets it all out, it worked for me when i changed my water pump

Quick Reply: no heat in cab and engine heat is high