2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Newbie: With a issue on 02 Ram park/driving lights

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2009, 12:35 PM
DarlingsRam
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Newbie: With a issue on 02 Ram park/driving lights

Hello everybody Newbie here with a issue.

I am looking for some help on my 02 Ram 1500 (4.7L) 4x4 Sport truck. I have lost my front & rear parking/driving lights and the same for the trailer lights (headlights work, brake lights work & turn signals work). I have checked all the fuses (that I know of) with no blown fuses found. I checked all the lights bulbs with no blown bulbs found. I removed the light switch to see if anything was broken (nothing found) the small PLC board behind it doesn't look / smell burn't (lot's of little resistors I kinda wonder about them being the problem). The only thing I notice is when I turn on the park/driving lights I hear a small sound coming from the passenger side of the engine compartment for a split second. It only happens after about 30-40 seconds after I try the light switch again.

Any help would be appreciated as I was hoping to do some trailering after hours this weekend.

Thanks

Quick Reply: Newbie: With a issue on 02 Ram park/driving lights