2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Cupholder/Best place for aftermarket parts

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2009, 05:38 PM
Ctowns
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Cupholder/Best place for aftermarket parts

Hey folks im new here, i've been poking around for about a month right after I picked up a lifted 1995 Ram 1500 with the Magnum v8, Bi-fuel setup yadda yadda.

Since the last dodge I owned was a 1977 Im in need of a place to find some parts. At this point its mostly cosmetic but I will be looking for performance mods later on.

Does anyone have any recomended online resources for parts?

Im also wondering if anyone has used this cupholder? (beleive its called ProPods) http://www.dieselmanor.com/proparts/dodge_cupholder.asp I need something my son can reach from his carseat that will still be functional for keeping things in place.

Old 01-14-2009, 05:51 PM
PurplDodge
Legend
Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Here is a better price on that cupholder
http://www.genosgarage.com/prodinfo....-SMOOTHIE-9802

Old 01-14-2009, 08:48 PM
TIMIDONE
All Star

Originally Posted by Ctowns
Hey folks im new here, i've been poking around for about a month right after I picked up a lifted 1995 Ram 1500 with the Magnum v8, Bi-fuel setup yadda yadda.

Since the last dodge I owned was a 1977 Im in need of a place to find some parts. At this point its mostly cosmetic but I will be looking for performance mods later on.

Does anyone have any recomended online resources for parts?

Im also wondering if anyone has used this cupholder? (beleive its called ProPods) http://www.dieselmanor.com/proparts/dodge_cupholder.asp I need something my son can reach from his carseat that will still be functional for keeping things in place.

That is exactly the one I have...bought it to fit my CB. you can kinda, very kinda, see it in the picture below.

Think I got mine a little cheap like $40...be warned it fades/scratches easily and seems to collect dirt! Or I am just messy! Also you will need to thread up the thingmicjig (scientific word) for the latch to close on the center console. My biggest peeve about it is that if paper or other things move when you got the center open it doesn't close right, simple Velcro or glue will keep it from moving but I never did that yet.

Old 01-14-2009, 09:05 PM
PurplDodge
Legend
Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Nice TC shifter Tim!

Old 01-15-2009, 12:28 AM
TIMIDONE
All Star

Yea I like it...match cig lighter...air valves and license plate screws

Old 01-15-2009, 12:37 PM
Ctowns

Tim quick question for you, does the cupholder attach by any other means other than closing the lid of the console?

Old 01-16-2009, 12:19 AM
TIMIDONE
All Star

Nope...its a molding that sits inside the console a little...like I said use Velcro or glue and you open the console with no problem

Quick Reply: Cupholder/Best place for aftermarket parts