2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

somewhat of a problem

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2009, 07:44 PM
98cherryram
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks for the quick responses,I appreciate it, yeah, I am having a hard time with that whole adult minor law thing...and no we didnt get the ring back, my dad wants to go out and buy one of the torture finger breakers ya know what Im talking about

Well I might just invest in one of those surveillance cameras then, because even if he doesnt hit my truck I really dont want either of my parents vehicles getting hit, my moms new maroon dodge 3/4 ton for sure....especially since that is her work truck. At least the motorcycle is always in the garage right!!

I might just go to the high school that he goes to and offer a random big high schooler 100 bucks to beat the s*** out of him, you know any high schooler would take that offer!

Old 01-15-2009, 07:53 PM
helms
All Star

lol, as fun as that would be, i wouldnt do that, from a moral, and a legal standpoint. Just prepare yourself for a confrontation with whatever means necessary. If the little ankle biters come after you, call it self defence, and cave their heads in. Intimidate, most highschoolers are cowards, just pretend that you know some people. and it would be a mistake to mess with your stuff. but dont back yourself into a corner.

Old 01-15-2009, 07:53 PM
PurplDodge
Legend
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

You guys are too funny.

Old 01-15-2009, 08:12 PM
PurplDodge
Legend

Originally Posted by 98cherryram
Well here is the issue I need help with, him and his friends are now targeting us and our property because we accused him, and my truck being such a recognizable truck makes me worried, especially since they made a specific threat to mess with it, we obviously have the cops involved but these kids are white trash sleezebags and really dont care, and even though I know I could prosecute if I catch them messing with my truck, I really dont want to deal with fixing whatever they mess with, so I was wondering if anyone had any way of being able to change the look of a truck dramatically without dramatically hitting my wallet...I already took all my stickers and decals off but I just dont think its enough yet...
What color is your truck? I think I may have something for you. Do you like orange? lol But seriously.

You could have the windows tinted Really dark. You could put a different set of factory Dodge wheels on it. Put on a alarm with a glass breakage sensor and a shock sensor. Hell, i've even seen some that can page you if it detects a break-in. Put a quieter muffler, preferibly a different brand so the sound is not mistaken for yours. Park it in a garage. Install survalince cams around where you park(IDK, but JimKdaAdtMan might be of help).

Last edited by PurplDodge; 01-15-2009 at 09:20 PM.
Old 01-15-2009, 08:42 PM
Ram2K1
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just threaten the kid one on one...then it's your word against his...use some good line about how you will destroy him and they'll never find his body. High schoolers are all talk...except for a few. Chances are, he's not part of the few...

Old 01-15-2009, 08:44 PM
PurplDodge
Legend

Is he one of those skinny *** rednecks by chance?

Old 01-15-2009, 08:48 PM
helms
All Star

Originally Posted by PurplDodge
What color is your truck? I think I may have something for you. Do you like orange? lol But seriously.

You could have the windows tinted Really dark. You could put a different set of factory Dodge wheels on it. Put on a alarm with a glass breakage sensor and a shock sensor. Hell, i've even seen some that can page you if it detects a break-in. Put a quieter muffler, preferibly a different brand so the sound is not mistaken for yours. Park it in a garage. Install survalince cams around where you park(IDK, but JimKdaAdtMan might be of help).
and then crawl under a rock and hide for the rest of your life... just deal with it, the kids will get bored, they cant be retarded gangbangers their whole lives. Soon they will graduate and have to get jobs and hopefully a life will come with it

Old 01-15-2009, 09:19 PM
PurplDodge
Legend

Originally Posted by helms
Soon they will graduate and have to get jobs and hopefully a life will come with it
Sounds like that wont happen.

But what are they going to do to you? Call you a mommas boy bitch? Key your truck? They ain't got $hit on you. If they do such a thing, and you take it to court, they will have no intent to do such a thing to do you.

Did you ever find out what happened to your mother's ring?

Last edited by PurplDodge; 01-15-2009 at 09:29 PM.
Old 01-15-2009, 09:28 PM
98cherryram
Record Breaker

most of those kids probably wont get a life and a job, they are losers. The kinds of people that it runs all through their family you know?? yeah, most of them are cowards, but the one kid is kind of scary...his family has had some issues and I dont know what he is capable of...I mean his dad killed his grandma...and that freaks me out a little...I mean the kid has some real issues and I dont know what he is capable of he is so messed up...

Old 01-15-2009, 09:32 PM
PurplDodge
Legend

Carry a gun in the truck. Leave it in the front seat every time you leave it, so they know whos boss. Just use it for intimidation. Nerf Guns FTK!!!

Quick Reply: somewhat of a problem