2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

in the middle of a body lift- torque specs?

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2009, 01:40 PM
jake1z
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default in the middle of a body lift- torque specs?

searched but couldnt find the torque specs for the body bolts any one know? front half of the truck is done gonna start the back and hopefully some one will answer thanks

Old 03-21-2009, 11:24 PM
nathangfnd
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sorry i dunno the torque specs but im was thinking of doing a body lift myself and was wondering what kind of time and is there anything needing to be changed on the truck.

It already has a 5 inch suspension lift and im thinking of soing 4 inch add a leaf because the rear only got lifted 4 inches then put 2 inch coil spacer and 3 inch body lift. I went to order the leaf spring and the spacers today but the guy at the store that i always work with (gives me a better deal then the rest) was not there. But they told me that they dont do body lifts so i was thinking of do it myself and info would be nice

Quick Reply: in the middle of a body lift- torque specs?