2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

14x3 air cleaner and mudding don't mix

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2009, 03:13 AM
Viper37
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Laramie1997
Don't mind him, he is on a long vacation
Also, don't get caught in what city slickers don't under stand about aggies.
Hell I live on a 700 acre farm, and that's part of my income. (600 head pure bred Shorties) I love it I don't know how to do anything else. I laugh at people the come into the country and bitch about how cow chit smells.
Of course on the other hand, I would never make it in a city. Hell I drive into Springfield every day (around 500,000 people) ans by the time I get home I want to go on a killing spree.
Each to their own, and recognize that the two groups rarely get along.
I am?

For the record, I live in Poway Californa, and am a co-owner of a nursery in Ramona CA. Two very large agricultural areas in Southern California. I understand how 4 wheel drive can be extremely useful in a farm environment. I've never once said there was anything wrong with 4 wheel drive.

However, when you guys come into my threads trolling, and giving me crap for setting up my truck for an offroad environment you've never even experienced, I obviously am going to be pissed off. I would hope you can imagine how obnoxious that is. Why do you think I fire right back when you say those things?

All of us contribute valuable information to this forum. It's the sidecrap like this that gets us off on these stupid tangents.

Really, I'm all for letting bygones be bygones at this point. I'm tired of the banter all day long about 4x4 vs 4x2. From here on out I'm done with the topic, just as long as you lot are willing to let it go.

Quick Reply: 14x3 air cleaner and mudding don't mix