2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Rollpan & Aftermarket Bumper

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2009, 02:47 PM
aim4squirrels
Legend
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

uhh, your won't be hearing from viper anytime soon there, buddy...

Old 07-14-2009, 02:47 PM
d_sinsley
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I want to apologize for my post i should have continued before posting to realize the issue was addressed just made me mad is all.

Old 07-14-2009, 02:49 PM
Laramie1997
Grand Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by d_sinsley
interesting coversation .... I got one for you to ponder, viper... I have a daily driver and will be putting in a roll pan also... uh oh what if i get rear ended ...well they will hit the custom tube bumber. the same bumber that will allow you to see in and around it so instead of allowing you to see the frame and hitch mount etc im concealing it with a roll pan.... hmmm i must be stupid too. oh and before you say it it will not big one big tube but rather two tubes that you can see between.
He got smashed with the ole' ban hammer. He won't be responding....

He is over on DT if you want to take this to him though.

Old 07-14-2009, 02:53 PM
d_sinsley

lol i hate it when i get all riled up about something only to find out i should have kept my mouth shut...lol... i got alot of good ideas from the thread though

Old 03-16-2010, 09:10 AM
mnewbolds
Veteran

I looked at the front bumper from LMC with the 4 lights. MAN, that thing looks MEAN! As for a roll pan, they looks great on "some" trucks. I'm in and out of the box ALOT so it might not be the choice for me. Although I hate dropping dow those embankments and hooking the step bumper. That's the only reason I left the rusty OEM on there. Any opinoins on sun visors. I see Lund has some nice ones, but I'm trying to go a little more budget. Or as my fiance would say "captain cheapa$$"

Quick Reply: Rollpan & Aftermarket Bumper