2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

subwoofers

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2009, 07:33 AM
lastrights
Grand Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default subwoofers

andone have a subwoofer in a single cab, been thinking about it and need something that would fit anyone have pics or ideas

Old 05-18-2009, 10:49 AM
96RamSLT
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah.. they have these cool boxes ive seen at my buddies audio store. any way.. they are called truck boxes.. basically they r real thick at the bottom (well thicker) then taper up to be real narrow.. they come ready for 2 subs or just one. the idea is the fit behind ur single cab seat... up against the wall of the cab and ur seat.. the amp is underneath ur seat. they work real well.. install is clean.. you dont even no its back there.. u dont loose much on your seat travel either. oh.. and they make "thin" subs for them too.. the subs r kind like sqooshed to fit in there.

Old 05-18-2009, 12:09 PM
Laramie1997
Grand Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have two in the cab of my truck. Two Eclipse 10" woofers. Both of them are mounted in single boxes, and are sitting behind the seats. I did have to remove the storage bins to make everything sit right. Let me know if you want pics.

Quick Reply: subwoofers