2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Large Lift (evil twin suspension)

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2009, 02:17 PM
AlterEgoCustoms
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Evil Twin Suspension

I see that there is a few questions about Evil Twin Suspension and how they are built, constructed etc. I am Travis, the owner of Alter Ego Customs in Las Vegas and builder of Evil Twin Suspensions. I would be happy to answer any questions that you may have about our products and any additional information that you may like. I can be reached at (702) 809-6966 or by email, which ever you may prefer... t@alteregocustoms.com.

Old 12-14-2009, 06:29 AM
olyelr
Record Breaker

Pics. I would like pics of lift components.

Old 12-14-2009, 06:42 AM
98 Ram "Hybrid"

Originally Posted by AlterEgoCustoms
I see that there is a few questions about Evil Twin Suspension and how they are built, constructed etc. I am Travis, the owner of Alter Ego Customs in Las Vegas and builder of Evil Twin Suspensions. I would be happy to answer any questions that you may have about our products and any additional information that you may like. I can be reached at (702) 809-6966 or by email, which ever you may prefer... t@alteregocustoms.com.
Will you rebuild my truck and then I can post pics up here to show everyone how well you guys did?

But on a serious note... Pics would be great.

Old 12-14-2009, 10:12 AM
meanwhitemopar
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey guys.... forgot i ever post that earlier stuff... i have much more into the truck now, as most of you know... i have a thread on here of my build sheet... and this is as high as i am going for a little while until i do the 3 inch bdy but total i got 9-10 inchs lift, and im still sittin on those 37's

iwhine, 10 inch is not stupid for anyone.... if you take it anywhere, off highway, that anyone else goes... 10inchs saves alot of people from big holes... like me, i ply where alot of other people play so unless you got 37's or bigger, just go home, dont lock posilock, dont do anything, cause you aint makin it... oh and did i mention i still drive this truck daily... its not that bad.. just have to know how much to put into the skinny pedal...

Old 12-15-2009, 01:20 PM
AlterEgoCustoms
Default RE. 98 Ram Hybrid

Where are you located and I may be able to set something up with you to make that happen! We just need to figure out if you are willing to get the truck over here to Vegas for me! Let me know!

Old 12-15-2009, 02:27 PM
Gav1n8
Veteran

Originally Posted by iwhitne
I'd get a matching front and rear bumper before moving on to a lift.. and maybe a roll bar as well.. 10" is just stupid for a 1500.. you need to re gear it get larger brakes and kiss your tranny good bye! but hey.. to each their own!be sure to post pics

I have a 13 inch lift with stock tranny and 100,000 miles.

Old 12-15-2009, 05:21 PM
helms
All Star

I think all you ppl need to post some pics, lol.

Old 12-16-2009, 11:48 PM
willstruck
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey, I live in South Riverside County, California. I'll come to Vegas with my truck!

Quick Reply: Large Lift (evil twin suspension)