2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

what our troops do on off time

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 11:44 PM
95MaroonMonster
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jpnorris87
I will admit, we did alot of stupid crap while we were over there, and there are alot of pics and videos. But Im not a fan of guys posting that crap up on the internet. You show that to a 13yr old kid and what do you think hel will remember about soldiers in Iraq???? Crap like that gets blown outta proportion and everyone remembers that not the flag covered coffins or the real things we did over there. But then again thats just my .02
i've never been over to the Middle East, so i don't exactly know what you folks are doing over there, but i do agree that things like this get blown out of proportion, the problem is most people are too afraid to see what actually goes on, or look at the coffins of fallen servicemen

i posted the vid, b/c i found parts of it were funny (and remind me of some of the **** me and my cousins do for entertainment)

Quick Reply: what our troops do on off time