2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Just sent CCH a message about my heads

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2009, 02:30 PM
BlueBeast2
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Just sent CCH a message about my heads

With this new air gap group buy Greg has been considering swaping out his heads. He came to me with the idea of buying the 2.02 heads and swaping them with me cause mine are the 1.92's. We would have to swap out the springs though which would probably void our warrenty's. I sent CCH a email asking if that would be the case. I also asked if beings mine are still in the boxes if they would let me return them and exchange them for the 2.02 heads. They sell them for the same price I paid for mine now so maybe I'll get lucky. I'll probably have to eat the shipping cost back and forth which would be like 100 bucks. It would still be cheaper then a set of hughes or eddy heads. I shouldn't have bought **** without knowing how bad my engine was. Live and learn I guess. I don't even know how much of a difference that will make but it must do something

Quick Reply: Just sent CCH a message about my heads