2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Hi, newbie here!

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2009, 03:42 PM
Miami_Son
Banned
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Dude, why are you making a stink about it? It's not like I deleted some insightful post that all the world could have benefited from. DF does not cause double-posts. They happen when there's a slowdown in either the internet or our servers that causes impatient posters to hit the Submit button more than once. They do not result from doing things properly, which is what your post insinuated. The OP did not suffer from this glitch, though. He puposely triple-posted the same thing in 3 different threads, 2 of which I deleted because they didn't belong where he put them and the 3rd I moved to its own thread (this one). In any case, it wasn't an issue worthy of all your consternation. Get over it already.

Last edited by Miami_Son; 10-06-2009 at 03:44 PM.
Old 10-07-2009, 12:45 AM
Ramman18
Champion
Received 108 Likes on 93 Posts

No, it's not over. Because now you're insinuating when my posts become double posts its my fault, which its not. I have never hit the post button twice. The website will just pop up saying I double posted when I didn't. I don't see why something this simple is such serious infraction that my mere mentioning of it caused you to delete my entire post. Way overkill. I wrote nothing inflammatory, demeaning, insensitive, crude or rude. You should have simply responded with your opinion and left it at that.

Old 10-07-2009, 12:53 AM
Miami_Son
Banned
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Holy crap, man. There was nothing in your deleted post to make it worth fighting this hard for. Chill out and let it go...

Old 10-07-2009, 01:50 AM
dakotas ram
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

why arent yall pming instead of ruinin this dudes thread?.....especially with one of yall being a mod

Quick Reply: Hi, newbie here!