2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Truck problems

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2009, 06:27 PM
Augiedoggy
Champion
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by EHS22
thanks for all the replies (except for the negative ones, i dont want to hear that bc i did put it in the search bar and found nothing, so it must not have been answered 10 times?) But i found that the heat shield on the CAT is loose so its vibrating against it. I'll check trans fluid.
put what in the search bar exactly?? "truck problems?....lol because if you searched with a good decription of the issue for example "vibration" brings up tons of stuff
example
https://dodgeforum.com/forum/2nd-gen...vibration.html

and so does "lurching"
https://dodgeforum.com/forum/2nd-gen...ring-prob.html
]
So you see you must not have searched too hard...

Old 12-27-2009, 12:57 AM
95MaroonMonster
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that rattling is most likely your cat (mine did it)

even if it doesnt' plug, the honeycomb internals have probably fallen apart and are loose inside it (what mine did)

when i chopped it, chunks fell out lol

Old 12-27-2009, 02:06 AM
2001Ram
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jrube
As a fellow new guy posting to this board, all I can say is good luck. I have only had 2 or 3 folks reply to any of my posts, and only a handful read them.... Your better off searching for posts where someone had a similar issue, than you are asking a question in a post in this forum. Some of the other members who have been here a while will actually tell you that.

Not the friendliest bunch, but if you do your searches, you can find an answer or a direction to go in.
First of all, this will be interesting:

Second of all, Here:

maybe its you? Ever think of that?If you dont like Dodgefourm, then get out.

Quick Reply: Truck problems