2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Dodge Ram Haters???

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2010, 12:41 AM
redheadhunter21
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah my dads harley is pretty loud but he doesnt ride it late at night, but me and a bunch of friends will hangout at my house and will leave at all hours to go somewhere then come back and go somewhere else. Use an impact gun, bang on some steel got to the point my parents have a truck work curfue if their in bed we cant work on our trucks.

Old 02-04-2010, 09:55 AM
Sheriff420
Grand Champion
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

mnewbolds, you ought to stuff a turndown in the pipe right behind the cat and run it like that for a week or two before you put your new exhaust on. that would be pretty funny. also, while it is like that, you should make a bunch of late night trips to the store, or just around the block or something. or just get out there at like 10pm, warm it up then just rev the crap out of it.

Old 02-04-2010, 10:10 AM
95RAM360
Grand Champion
Received 45 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by mnewbolds

Or riding right up your a-- on the highway while the driver (19 year old with a GIT 'ER DONE camo hat with the brim rolled almost into a tube) talks to his rowdy friends on his two-way.

^LOL thats me, except im 22 and have a Dodge hat lol

Old 02-04-2010, 10:29 AM
Maxx_Magnum
Record Breaker
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

rural living FTW! Nobody says anything about the loud trucks around here. Hell there's more trucks around here with mods of some sort than without. And it's not just Rams. We have a pretty even mix of trucks around here, probably fewer Dodge's than chevs or fords. My neighbors always know when I'm goin somewheres, you can hear it idle from down the road, and it gets pretty noisy when I'm on it. But no one really cares, everyone knows everyone here, and I personally am not one to be racing and rompin on it alllll the time like the younger owners. Its all in how you present yourself. I have my loud *** truck, but I am a little more mature than I once was and I am respectful of my surroundings (like coasting past a funeral, does that count? :P haha).

But if I had an article written about me and my loud truck, I would spend days just tormenting the *******. Constant driveby's, maybe a little more idling it in the driveway everyday, etc. just to **** him off more. Maybe sometime he'd snap and come see me face to face like a man.

Old 02-04-2010, 11:03 AM
mnewbolds
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This morning around 5am (local sound ordinance states 5am is ok) I decided it would be the perfect time to run some seafoam through the vacuum lines and intake. I was told it's best to rap the throttle to blow the cob webs out. I was surprised to find out all that came out was noise and smoke. I cannot help the fact the wind was blowing in that direction... ;P

BTW- thanks flowmaster! I love the 40series!

Old 02-04-2010, 11:12 AM
Sheriff420
Grand Champion
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

nice. did he come outside? or did his lights come on in the house?

Old 02-04-2010, 11:14 AM
lane
Veteran

Originally Posted by mnewbolds
This morning around 5am (local sound ordinance states 5am is ok) I decided it would be the perfect time to run some seafoam through the vacuum lines and intake. I was told it's best to rap the throttle to blow the cob webs out. I was surprised to find out all that came out was noise and smoke. I cannot help the fact the wind was blowing in that direction... ;P

BTW- thanks flowmaster! I love the 40series!
lol revenge is sweet.

Old 03-29-2010, 10:00 PM
mnewbolds
Veteran

Update---- He moved! F*cking Finally! Now we can have our weekly bon-fire without getting smoke on his hypo-allergenic pillows "scoff-scoff" HAHAAA. Maybe the Fire dept. can take that nap they really needed. We live just North of a big city in Michigan and it's pretty close to "nowhere" I don't see why people like that move into a neighborhood and expect to run the joint. Ah well, back to my Metallica Monday!

Old 03-29-2010, 10:12 PM
notanexit7
Captain

I don't know my neighbor that well. He does, however, have a loud *** cummins with stacks that is my alarm clock. Thank you mysterious cummins neighbor for waking me up in the morning so I'm not late for work

Old 03-29-2010, 10:58 PM
lastrights
Grand Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

i actaully **** alot of people off with my cutout , its really fun really make it loud when tuners are around ... you know how it goes "my lug nuts take more torque than your ricer" haha alot of ford and chevys come up to me act like they want to race and think there is louder , till i open the cutout and they dunno what they get into i love my 5.9 but i really want a cummins now lol

Quick Reply: Dodge Ram Haters???