2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Some updated pic's of my truck

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2010, 03:36 PM
yakkier
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Some updated pic's of my truck

Alright i kinda got antsy for winter to be over with so i went out an did a lil flexing earlier, didnt flex as much as i wanted to because the snow is still a lil soft. BUT it's a flex though!!

Just cant wait for spring and summer so i can start attacking my body work full force, The rust is killing me everytime i look at my truck!

Name:  Picture086.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  80.1 KB
Name:  Picture087.jpg
Size:  70.5 KB

Name:  Picture084.jpg
Size:  70.2 KB
Name:  Picture085.jpg
Size:  35.7 KB

Old 02-24-2010, 03:42 PM
offroadjosh
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lookin good.

Old 02-24-2010, 03:59 PM
redheadhunter21
Champion

Looks like you have a summer long project, paint seems to be the only thing holding the rust together

Old 02-24-2010, 04:07 PM
yakkier
Banned

please slam on brakes infront of me so i can run your lil mini truck over like a hotwheels car!! lol

There's not alot of rust that cant be fixed dammit!! the bed is soild it's all body pannels. frame is soild so is the drivetrain so blow me fker!

Old 02-24-2010, 04:49 PM
Aubrey
Record Breaker

Wow. I've never seen one with that kind of rust on it. Dang.

Old 02-24-2010, 04:56 PM
yakkier
Banned

welcome to the north my friend.

Old 02-24-2010, 05:09 PM
redheadhunter21
Champion

If I slam on the brakes in front of you would destroy your front end on my hitch and hopefully knock off the little bit of rust on my bumper off, I got one spot maybe a tennis ball size that I cant stand gonna go to the junkyard this summer and pick up another maybe even do a bumper swap with a 99-01 sport, its a long drive back to Florida and damn was it hot today

Old 02-24-2010, 05:19 PM
Maxx_Magnum
Record Breaker
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

what the hell do they use on the roads down there, acid? Mine don't have rust like that, had a couple small spots over the rear wheelwells but a minor fix... I don't envy you at all, I haaaaaate doing bodywork.

I like your rims though

Old 02-24-2010, 05:19 PM
yakkier
Banned

i hate you!

Originally Posted by redheadhunter21
If I slam on the brakes in front of you would destroy your front end on my hitch and hopefully knock off the little bit of rust on my bumper off, I got one spot maybe a tennis ball size that I cant stand gonna go to the junkyard this summer and pick up another maybe even do a bumper swap with a 99-01 sport, its a long drive back to Florida and damn was it hot today

Old 02-24-2010, 05:25 PM
yakkier
Banned

Bodywork is kinda my passion when i have the right place to do it, the weather sucks here year round so its never a good place to do garage body work. But it's going to be fixed hopfully around may, the fender's and bed is going to be easy as hell to do, i already replaced the hood with a 99 model of the same color. i got the grille ordered from partstrain.com

i just want to find the body parts in the right color so i dont have to worry about paint, and the rim's i love them too they'er basicly perfect for a dark colored truck, i had them buffed up last year they were shiney as hell but it's pointless in the winter, i got a lil rust on the center cap on my passengerside front that im going to order some new caps for soon, along with some new lug nut's

Originally Posted by Maxx_Magnum
what the hell do they use on the roads down there, acid? Mine don't have rust like that, had a couple small spots over the rear wheelwells but a minor fix... I don't envy you at all, I haaaaaate doing bodywork.

I like your rims though

Quick Reply: Some updated pic's of my truck