2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

tranny shifting problems...

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2010 | 10:07 PM
wjxavier
|
Record Breaker

very well...i will be calling him when i get the chance tomorrow. i'll look into that dhvaughn. that might be the problem. i hope it hasn't screw anything up too much already. thanks for the suggestions guys!

Old 03-09-2010 | 07:38 PM
wjxavier
|
Record Breaker

well dhvaughn...that was most certainly the problem. i thank you for the suggestion! as far as the trans shifting problems, i called Stacy @ Dr. Evil and we had a conference call with me, him, and the street evil builder and we discussed the symptoms and what could be the problem. he suggested all the usual problems that it could be and i told him that all that was already covered. he then told me that it must be something electrical, considering 3-4 shift is controlled by computer. to make a long story short, i'll be taking it to a tranny shop to get a diagnosis done so that i can have proof of whats wrong so that i can turn that into Stacy and get reimbursed for it.

Old 03-09-2010 | 07:51 PM
J415
Champion

Wow, that sucks. Too bad it wasn't something simple. So do you have to pay for shipping? Don't you have an RH though?

Old 03-09-2010 | 08:02 PM
wjxavier
|
Record Breaker

yes, i do have an RH...in the RH's the 3-4 shift are electrically controlled like i said. i would imagine i don't have to pay for shipping. i'm not sending the whole transmission back, i'll have to look over the warranty info again, but i'm pretty sure they pay for the parts and part of the labor, i'm not exactly sure. i'll check tomorrow and get back to you. i'm just kinda happy i got rid of that annoying clicking noise haha. one thing at a time i guess.

Quick Reply: tranny shifting problems...