2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Fog light bulbs

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2010, 12:53 PM
hometheaterman
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Fog light bulbs

So I know my fogight bulbs are 896 bulbs. I had one burn out and was hoping to replace it with a hyper white bulb that would be a closer match to my HIDs. The problem is none of the reputable companies like Eurolite, Cuzo, Nokya, etc seem to make a bulb in this size. I did find a set of Street Glows but they are fairly expensive. Are there any other bulb numbers that I can use that will be a direct fit? I was thinking there was one the same size that the plug just went straight out instead of down at a 90 degreeangle. However, I could remember what bulb this was. So what else works besides 896 bulbs?

Old 04-21-2010, 01:39 PM
EricCartman
Veteran

I believe the 880 bulbs are the ones with the "straight" connector.

Cartman

Old 04-21-2010, 01:44 PM
J415
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Get your bulbs from e bay. There a dime a dozen there.There's just one seller I'd stay away from. They go by projekt_racing. They sent me some broken bulbs in a manila envelop, then they told me that as soon as I leave them positive feedback, they'll send me some new ones out. I complained to ebay and ebay made them refund me my money.

Old 04-21-2010, 07:34 PM
hometheaterman
Champion

I've seen that there are plenty on there but I'm just weary of buying bulbs from a company I've never heard of. Eurolite, Street Glow, Cuzo, and a couple others were at least real companies back in the day of when that stuff was popular.

Quick Reply: Fog light bulbs