2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

I need lift help!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2010, 03:07 PM
GC99RAM
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

RedRam99,

There are two things that this thread has in common.

First, go and buy a lift kit. If 7" is what you are wanting then go to SkyJacker and purchase the kit. If you don't have enough money for that kit, then wait until you do.

Second, IT'S NOT SAFE! Only do this unless you plan to drive it off road and off road only. You run the risk of not stopping and breaking your axles..

I know we all have these huge dreams of having this monster truck and being the biggest and baddest on the block which is cool and all, but we need to be logical about all this. If you want to draw some attention, put a stroker block with a thumper cam and a blower under that hood and I promise you that will draw all kinds of attention and the fun factor will shoot through the roof.

We all know and are offering you this advise because we have all been there and done that. You'll end up spending some major $$$ on piecing something together rather than just buying a kit.

Quick Reply: I need lift help!!!