2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Reminder for Air Filter rebates

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2010, 09:59 PM
CPTAFW163
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Reminder for Air Filter rebates

http://www.powerflowracing.com/rebate.pdf

Spectre Performance is giving 10 dollar rebates for their air filters. THey run about 24 bucks for our vehicles (THat was how much it was for my wife's 2007 yukon). So you get a performance cloth filter for 14 bucks.

Helps on mileage and they are reusable. 14 bucks for a filter is damn good.

This is for square filters and even the round ones. They are the HPR filters.

Just in case anyone here was thinking of buying a K&N. I looked at them side by side, and the spectre actually looks like more of a quality product. Beefier than the K&N.

I do not work for spectre, I just want people to get a good deal if they were interested in getting a perf filter.

Old 05-14-2010, 10:00 PM
CPTAFW163
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

K&Ns cost 45 bucks. if you want a comparison.

Old 05-15-2010, 01:21 AM
redheadhunter21
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Spectre is a damn good quality product my brother had a K&N filter and switched to spectre, the spectre started to get a tear at the bottom of it and he sent it back they called him up when they recieved it and upgraded him to a bigger size. He hasnt had a problem yet.

It seems it getting harder to find a company that will back there products and has good customer service and it seems like spectre still takes care of the customer.

Quick Reply: Reminder for Air Filter rebates