2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Would you buy another Dodge Ram???

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2010, 05:05 PM
lastrights
Grand Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

i had it for 3 years now , and beat it day in day out and runs good hasnt had anything wrong really

Old 06-21-2010, 04:55 PM
CSCustomCars
All Star
Received 10 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by lane
yeah i dont know about Tundra's but i can tell you the older trucks are bullet proof besides those with the frame problems but those were also recalled and handled very well imo.
I have two problems with their older 90's trucks.
One was the frame rot issue
Second is I can't drive them. I'm not very tall, only 5'8", but I'm a big guy, bout 275lbs, and my buddy has one with the 4 cyl 5 speed, and I'm tellin ya... He has a clutch issue that he asked me to diagnose for him, and when I got in that thing with the seat all the way back, my knees where still in my shoulders. Most uncomfortable thing ever for me. But yeah, they do last.

Still won't buy one, but thats me.

Old 06-21-2010, 05:01 PM
bamataco
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My truck is relatively new. An 07 with 46,000 miles on it. If something happened to my truck I would definately look at a Dodge first. I have absolutely no complaints about my truck. I don't use it for work. It is my daily driver and I use it to get stuff for home projects. But I am very happy with it.

Quick Reply: Would you buy another Dodge Ram???