2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.
View Poll Results: What should i do?
Sell truck, get cummins
51.72%
Sell truck, get motorcycle
3.45%
Sell truck, get old motorcycle and really old cummins
10.34%
keep truck, feeling will pass
34.48%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

It's odd really..

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2010, 08:33 PM
bigslick050
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've been dreaming about the Cummins since I bought my gasser. I love Black Betty to death, but must have one. I will wait until I have a fat wad of $$$ to spend on one though. I do wanna keep ol Betty. But def, I will wait until enough bank to get the one of my dreams...

I say keep the truck if you really like it and its dependable, with enough time, you will have your Cummins... I guess we ALL just gotta be patient..

Old 06-16-2010, 11:50 PM
big.red.ram
Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

GET THE CUMMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I havent regretted it one bit since i sold big red and got my cummins. Better mileage, More power, And BLACK SMOKE!!! what else could you ask for!!!???

Old 06-17-2010, 12:57 AM
rumble_truck
Veteran

sell the vette, buy cummins, screw the bike. unless the drivers in your part aren't ******** to bikers..

Old 06-17-2010, 09:00 AM
pcfixerpro
Champion

Originally Posted by Sniperinhisname
I had a weird feeling since i woke up this morning... I have a burning desire to buy a cummins.
Grab some tums, you'll be alright. I think we all have gotten that feeling at some point. If you have the $ to back it up and it is what you want, go for it. You only live once (I think...)

Old 06-17-2010, 09:15 AM
Sniperinhisname
Professional

Originally Posted by rumble_truck
sell the vette, buy cummins, screw the bike. unless the drivers in your part aren't ******** to bikers..

vette is my girlfriends dads ride. imma too poor lol. and i live in wnc. there is a BUNCH of motorcycles around here so i figure people would be used to em lol

Quick Reply: It's odd really..