2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Good day for the dodge

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2005, 02:12 AM
TuffRam95
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good day for the dodge

Well today was a pretty good day my dodge, picked her up from the muffler shop, a little disapointed, my new exuast was actoully 2 1/2 inch instead of 3, my spare was in the way and he didnt have my number to call and ask if he can drop it, he had told me it might be in the way if i ran 3 inch, but i forgot all about it. But after a few laps around town i was impressed. My set up is a dual, Y pipe, with a flow master 40 series, stainless steel tips. It has a sweet rumble at idle and sounds strong when i punch it.

Also did some towing, my freinds suburban broke down, it was loaded with a trailer, and another chevy puckup on the trailer. Had to pull the whole thing over some crazy hills to my house. It was pretty scary, his brakes barely worked since the motor was shut off, so i couldnt creep down the hills, i had to flat out go our else the load would catch up to me and rear end me, it was not safe at all, especially on gravel.

I want to show you all some pictures of my truck but im not sure how to post them, do they already have to be like online some where?

Old 05-26-2005, 03:42 AM
steve05ram360
Hall Of Fame
Received 235 Likes on 218 Posts
Default RE: Good day for the dodge

wow, scary tow situation. I take it your truck is a 2x4? 1/2 ton? LB/SB?

I have a dual out 2 1/4 setup on mine from a single 50 series flow and I like it... however, it's seems to be getting quieter these days, probably because the M3 is so loud.

Anyway, post some pics...

Old 05-26-2005, 05:23 PM
TuffRam95

Its a 3/4 ton 4x4, 95 standard cab fullsize bed, 5.9l. Ill get some pictures up-loaded this weekend.

Old 05-26-2005, 05:54 PM
zeekxxx
Captain

----I want to show you all some pictures of my truck but im not sure how to post them, do they already have to be like online some where?

Just click the "click here to upload" text on the bottom of the page.

Then a box will come up and ask you where your photo is located.

Browse to it and once you find the picture click ok.

This should up load a picture to the site.

Good luck

If you need help email me all your pictures to junkmail2@ronbarthelt.com and will I put them on my website with the other trucks I have been collecting.

But you should be able to upload your pictures here if you try it once or twice

Quick Reply: Good day for the dodge