2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

What the heck is this?

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2010 | 09:16 PM
DodgeRam10
|
Veteran

thanks for all the help guys i got something rigged up and put it together and not only did i fix the line i broke on accident but it turned out that it was already cracked and i fixed an existing problem i had with the a/c vents on top-( they werent working only the lower ones worked but i hadn't had time to figure that one out yet, but now it works-
thanks again.

Old 10-21-2010 | 02:52 AM
CPTAFW163
Champion

I was just about to post that what was pictured is the check valve for your AC vents to open and close (block/open passage through the heater core, what vents are open like defrost, legs, face).

I was about to tell you that the only vents that will work without that is your defroster.

Old 10-21-2010 | 09:16 AM
Gary-L
Legend

Originally Posted by CPTAFW163
I was just about to post that what was pictured is the check valve for your AC vents to open and close (block/open passage through the heater core, what vents are open like defrost, legs, face).

I was about to tell you that the only vents that will work without that is your defroster.

Seems like you were about to do a lot

Quick Reply: What the heck is this?