2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Looking to get a new bumper.

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2011, 08:09 PM
BigGRam
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking to get a new bumper.

Whats up guys, I've got a 2001 quadcab 1500 it's not a sport although a lot of my truck is kinda mismatched, the interior mostly. Anyway I'm thinking about getting this new bumper from LMC, http://www.lmctruck.com/Features/DE/DEBM5.htm

So I also was gonna get some projector fog lights to match my projector head lights, these are the fogs I'm gonna get, http://www.tunersdepot.com/Lighting/...kup-61629.html

Anyway I was wondering if these fog lights which have the stock mounting configuration would fit relatively easy on the new bumper which have the fog lights on the outside of the front bumper. I'll try to post up some pics of my truck but I don't have a camera so it'll be a bit. Any help would be great

Old 03-29-2011, 08:48 PM
C.W.S.

IMO I would get a beast of a front bumper that is much stronger than the stocker. The stock ones break too easy, but if you are building a on road sport truck a pumper like that is perfect. The only time i would go with another stocker is if i really wanted it to look stock. The extra money for a beefy bumper if you off road would be well worth it IMO.

Old 03-29-2011, 08:52 PM
97Rampowerhouse
Captain

LMC carries some great products! Yep those fog lights will mount up just like stock

Quick Reply: Looking to get a new bumper.