2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Quick Testimonial for the Rock Solid Ram Fix

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2011, 09:41 AM
Twisted Metal
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quick Testimonial for the Rock Solid Ram Fix

Ordered it off their website, and finally had a chance to install it yesterday. WOW what a difference now. No more slop in the wheel, and it has a nice,firm feel to it. Installation was very easy. Their pictures show the area your working on with a column out of the the truck. You can install it without removing the column. It was kind of a PITA trying to work around the brake booster, but even a big guy like me had it installed in maybe 15 minutes start to finish.

Nice to know that some companies are offering actual solutions to some problems with our trucks. Thanks Rock Solid Ram Fix!

Old 04-22-2011, 05:18 PM
Jimythefan
All Star
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

How long from when you ordered till it came in? I ordered one off the website on the 13th and got a reciept, but they never charged the card and I haven't heard anything since. Mine is still fairly tight so this was to keep it that way. Good to hear it was a painless job.

Quick Reply: Quick Testimonial for the Rock Solid Ram Fix