2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

help with o2

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2011, 08:13 PM
zman17
Retired Moderator - RIP
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Well that's ok, I'm talking to someone that's been here since may 2005, not may 2011. You know about the death flash I guess, so I'm sorry for assuming you'd know about the sensors too. Hence, why I asked if you were kidding.

Old 07-08-2011, 08:14 PM
blackbeasst
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by VWandDodge
Understood. In other, words it's as if I asked about The Death Flash.

You sure have a way with words!
Yeah I've been here less then a month and have already learned zman's way. He expects everyone that's a member to be a certified Dodge mechanic who has read this entire forum and memorized it.

His way of helping is bashing people and linking u to the same damn threads over and over.

Old 07-08-2011, 08:18 PM
zman17
Retired Moderator - RIP

Originally Posted by blackbeasst
Yeah I've been here less then a month and have already learned zman's way. He expects everyone that's a member to be a certified Dodge mechanic who has read this entire forum and memorized it.

His way of helping is bashing people and linking u to the same damn threads over and over.

The threads that have the most info to help people? That's funny, I'm sure those same damn threads have probably helped you.

Old 07-08-2011, 08:32 PM
blackbeasst
Veteran

Originally Posted by zman17
The threads that have the most info to help people? That's funny, I'm sure those same damn threads have probably helped you.
then lets just lock the entire ****** forum since everyone has the same issues with plenums, cats, o2's and death flashes so no more new threads will be created since ALL the info is here.

Old 07-08-2011, 08:39 PM
zman17
Retired Moderator - RIP

WTF are you talking about? I don't think you know. You might want to go back a week and take a look at the info and links I've provided people BESIDES those topics you just mentioned. It is NOT my fault that those topics you mention are the most common. And if providing a link for a topic that's gone over and over is a problem, then I guess your right, lock the forum because people like you that can't search.

Old 07-08-2011, 08:51 PM
blackbeasst
Veteran

WTF are you talking about? I don't think you know. You might want to go back a week and take a look at the info and links I've provided people BESIDES those topics you just mentioned. It is NOT my fault that those topics you mention are the most common. And if providing a link for a topic that's gone over and over is a problem, then I guess your right, lock the forum because people like you that can't search.
while the search option is a nice feature, there are too many threads that aren't relevant to certain peoples problems. go search for o2 sensor. there are 30+ threads, some with hundreds of posts, in just the past 7 days. who has time to search through all that just to find out if someone possibly has the same problem. no one. hence why new threads are made.

again zman, its the way you come off when you tell someone to use the search feature, or that since they have been here 6 years they should know every ****** thread thats ever been made.

apparently if a fellow member of 6 years sees you have a different way with words then other posters, then its just not this new user.

Old 07-08-2011, 08:53 PM
Gary-L
Legend
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Please show me, on the doll, where zman touched you.

Last edited by Gary-L; 07-09-2011 at 08:10 AM.
Old 07-08-2011, 09:00 PM
zman17
Retired Moderator - RIP

while the search option is a nice feature, there are too many threads that aren't relevant to certain peoples problems. go search for o2 sensor. there are 30+ threads, some with hundreds of posts, in just the past 7 days. who has time to search through all that just to find out if someone possibly has the same problem. no one. hence why new threads are made.

again zman, its the way you come off when you tell someone to use the search feature, or that since they have been here 6 years they should know every ****** thread thats ever been made.

apparently if a fellow member of 6 years sees you have a different way with words then other posters, then its just not this new user.

It's called laziness! You act like I'm the only one that says to search, in fact 9 times out of 10 I provide the info and/or a link to help. And somehow I don't think VWandDodge has a problem with me. You seem to have some fetish coming here just to see what I'm doing. You know there is another button besides the search button? It says "ignore" I suggest you use it. OH, I better provide you with a link for that, LOL

Old 07-08-2011, 09:13 PM
blackbeasst
Veteran

It's called laziness! You act like I'm the only one that says to search, in fact 9 times out of 10 I provide the info and/or a link to help. And somehow I don't think VWandDodge has a problem with me. You seem to have some fetish coming here just to see what I'm doing. You know there is another button besides the search button? It says "ignore" I suggest you use it. OH, I better provide you with a link for that, LOL
people just think that when they see a thread with certain key words in the title that they have the same problem as everyone else who has posted in the past. so therefore the search feature HAS to have the answers. again, it does not.

take this thread for example. the op is looking for tips on removing the o2 sensor. go search "tips for removing o2 sensor" and see what comes up. nothing of any help. and yet again, thats why most of these threads pop up cause the search feature is only 10% helpful in finding threads with people having the same problem.

Old 07-08-2011, 09:23 PM
zman17
Retired Moderator - RIP

Did I tell him to search? No, I gave him a suggestion on how to remove it. Which is what I almost always do. I'm done with this, I'll just go on providing the same damn links I always do. See ya, hope I can help you out some time in the future.