2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Where are those irritating buzzers located?

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2005, 11:05 PM
97sport
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where are those irritating buzzers located?

Hello, I'm a first time Dodge owner of a '97 Sport 4x4 1500. I was wondering where are those dang buzzers that go off every time the key touches the ignition? I swear there must be two of those buggers. Are they easily removed/deactivated?

Also, I have found the cupholders to be almost worthless. Is there a good fix to this or a quality aftermarket product that works well? The t-case kinda prevents one that mounts on the center hump.

This is a great site. I've already found lots of mechanical information here about my truck.

Thanks,
Matt

Old 07-29-2005, 11:11 PM
The Burning Rom
Record Breaker
Default RE: Where are those irritating buzzers located?

http://dodgeram.org/tech/mods/electric/door_buzz.htm

Best Cup-Holder Replacement: http://www.genosgarage.com/CoastalDa...ID=556&CATID=6

Old 07-29-2005, 11:13 PM
Tea_Bag43

Hi...
I believe they are in the box next to the fuse box but I'm not sure, that's where my noise seems to come from.

Tea_Bag 43[sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 07-30-2005, 01:34 AM
Tani1500
Champion

ORIGINAL: 97sport

Hello, I'm a first time Dodge owner of a '97 Sport 4x4 1500. I was wondering where are those dang buzzers that go off every time the key touches the ignition? I swear there must be two of those buggers. Are they easily removed/deactivated?

Also, I have found the cupholders to be almost worthless. Is there a good fix to this or a quality aftermarket product that works well? The t-case kinda prevents one that mounts on the center hump.

This is a great site. I've already found lots of mechanical information here about my truck.

Thanks,
Matt
hey I have a 97 Sport 4x4 1500 too. if you have any questions conserning that model in perticular, pm me and ill try to give you a hand. My names matt also. haha

Quick Reply: Where are those irritating buzzers located?