2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

gibson super truck exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2005, 12:05 PM
jfantastik60
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default gibson super truck exhaust

i just bought that new gibson super truck exhaust and man does it kick ***. just postin this so if anyone is look into a exhaust system to check this one out huge gains and loudest exhaust i ever heard. also comes out the side rather that the rear which is awsome too.

Old 09-18-2005, 12:27 PM
apizz915
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: gibson super truck exhaust

I was looking into the supertruck but was afraid it would be too loud, especially in the cab. Can you post a clip of it so that I could hear it? Was it easy to install, I've read some posts that these "bolt-on" systems aren't as easy as they advertise. Any other info would be helpful because I am leaning on the buy side but don't want to regret it when I can't have a conversation inside the cab.

Old 09-18-2005, 12:59 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: gibson super truck exhaust

When I was test driving trucks before I bought the one I have, I drove one with the gibson super truck system. The truck I was driving was a 2001 1500 with the 360. It was way too loud in the cab to have a normal conversation with someone. The salesman was in the back seat and I could barely make out what he was saying while I was on the gas. It sounded like the exhaust was dumping right into the cab. Since it was a quad cab, the exhasut was coming right in the back half door on the passenger side. I could tell no great improvement in perfomance between that truck and other 360's I had driven. Honest to god, the day I stepped out of that truck I vowed never to get that system becasue it was way too loud. I am all for a nice sounding exhaust, but I could never drive a truck everyday with that system on it. Just my opinion.

Quick Reply: gibson super truck exhaust