2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Help identifying a part

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2014, 09:33 PM
Zeppelinrocks
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Help identifying a part

Hows it going,

I got in an accident where I rear ended someone and recently got it back from the body shop. They did a horrible job and are leaving me to do all the little details that they missed. I have no idea what the part I need is called, it is the rubber/cloth dust block? that attaches to the radiator and the frame on the left and right of the radiator. And if you can point me into the right direction in where to get them. I am also looking for the clips that hold the lower plastic valance of the bumper on, the shop used nuts and bolts and looks horrible. Any help would be great.

And taking it back to the shop is not an option, I refuse to take it there. They had it a month just to replace the bumper, hood, radiator support and other small miscellaneous parts.

Thanks everyone

Old 04-21-2014, 12:58 AM
Wildman4x4nut
Record Breaker
Received 154 Likes on 117 Posts

Follow this link: https://dodgeforum.com/forum/2nd-gen...s-manuals.html

This is for the parts manual. You can look up the parts you need and get the parts number then google the number. You can sometimes find a lot of places that have it and compare prices.

Old 04-21-2014, 07:02 PM
rockinH5
Old 04-21-2014, 08:53 PM
Zeppelinrocks
Veteran

Thanks so much for your help guys, going to order them as soon as I get paid.

Quick Reply: Help identifying a part