2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Electrical Problem

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2014, 07:36 PM
slackjawedloser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Electrical Problem

I am hoping someone can help me figure out this issues. I recently replaced both drivers side and passenger side mirrors on my 2002 Dodge Ram 2500. They are electric w/ defrost. Both cracked and damaged. After replacement I found that the passenger side mirror wasn't moving up and down. Swapped out the mirror control switch, but the problem continued. So I decided to start checking wiring. In the process of trying to figure out the pinout of the switch and which wire goes where I short circuited 2 of the pins of the pigtail that the switch plugs into.

The radio, power windows, power mirrors, and interior lights are now all dead. Everything else seems to be fine.

I have checked fuses (both drivers side of dash and under the hood). Nothing appears to be blown. I have double checked them all. What could have taken all this out together without blowing a fuse? I've hit a wall. I don't even know where to start tracing it out.

Any help you can offer is appreciated. Thanks.

Old 05-26-2014, 08:23 PM
slackjawedloser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Never Mind

Never Mind it was fuse 12 IOD. Power windows were another issues.

Quick Reply: Electrical Problem