2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

cant bolt up trans

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2014, 08:13 PM
cutthroatxxx
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cant bolt up trans

trying to install my trans into my.95 4x4 360 I have it on my trans jack it just wont line up am I missing something?Im about to buy some allthread & try that.Its the 46rh

Old 07-17-2014, 07:14 AM
AtomicDog
Champion
Received 340 Likes on 321 Posts

Does your trans jack tilt back, forth and side to side? Is the truck on a lift or on the ground on jack stands? Sometimes, jacking up the motor a touch to get the angle better aligned with the transmission helps, too.

Old 07-17-2014, 05:24 PM
cutthroatxxx
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AtomicDog
Does your trans jack tilt back, forth and side to side? Is the truck on a lift or on the ground on jack stands? Sometimes, jacking up the motor a touch to get the angle better aligned with the transmission helps, too.
Somehow my buddy got a crack on.the seal pump.I.called around&found a shop.to do the rebuild & install for 800 bucks so thats the route Im.going.Just.sucks I.was gonna.buy.a.cummins.from.selling this & my.pocket.money

Quick Reply: cant bolt up trans