2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

That Look

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2005 | 06:56 PM
Redskin57
|
Professional
Default That Look

I'm new guy but an old rodder. I am glad to hear that I am not the only guy to get "that look" from the wife. This is my first full size pickup. (S10s and Sakie sippers) I reallllly like it. Told the wife older guys need a V8 its good for the hart. Its great all the stuff thats avaliable, but which way to go, smoke all four tires or gas milage. Ain't it great trying to do both. I am a little behind so will proberly be picking some of your brains. Lot of new terms and stuff to catch up on. especially since every thing goes through that blasted computer. Bet mine has that Death Flash thing in it too. Sounds like Starwars. Gotta get a Hayes manual.

Old 11-23-2005 | 08:54 PM
Silver_Dodge
Grand Champion
Default RE: That Look

Ya, I know about the look.

If I had a dime for everytime I get the look from the wife for doing some modification, i'd be able to buy the Vortech supercharger I want. I don't even want to think about the look I would get for buying that thing though. Probably be something like....[sm=icon_flaming.gif]

By the way, welcome to Dodge Forum. [sm=icon_cheers.gif]
There are lots of great people on this forum that can answer about any question you have about your truck.

Old 11-24-2005 | 05:34 AM
01ramclassic
All Star
Default RE: That Look

Yea, I know that look too, and I get it from my girlfriend. Thats sad its already happening to me and I'm not married yet. I guess its because I spend more money on my truck than girlfriend.