2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

left reverse light

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2017, 07:32 PM
Brandon Powell
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default left reverse light

ive been having issues with my left reverse light before it was working intermittently now not at all. dont really feel like getting ticketed for it not working as cops are always at the gas station i get coffee from. is there any part of the wiring that is most likely to go bad all my other lights work.

Old 10-17-2017, 10:47 PM
MoparFanatic21
Legend
Received 306 Likes on 298 Posts

Originally Posted by Brandon Powell
ive been having issues with my left reverse light before it was working intermittently now not at all. dont really feel like getting ticketed for it not working as cops are always at the gas station i get coffee from. is there any part of the wiring that is most likely to go bad all my other lights work.
Where your trailer harness meets the main harness. Also the ground for that dude goes bad

Old 10-18-2017, 07:54 AM
ramsportrocks
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Brandon Powell
intermittent is usually the socket, I have the same problem with my left run/brake.. if I carefully spread the wires on the bulb itself and
put it back in it will work fine for 6 months until it has to be done again..

BUT I have to ask, will they really ticket you for a non working reverse light on private property?