Shaker hood - Page 2 - DodgeForum.com

2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Shaker hood

Old 02-12-2019, 10:21 AM
Michael Corning
Default Shaker hood

Just out of curiosity, has anyone found a shaker hood for a 2nd Gen ram? That was my original question to begin with lol. Good hood made them, good hood was owned by Keystone Restyling, but from what I have learned Kestone Restyling has apparently gone out of business or is in the process of. Was hoping that someone may have a shaker hood with shaker kit as well that hey are looking to sell.

Old 02-12-2019, 01:51 PM
CJSuhr
Veteran

Originally Posted by Michael Corning View Post
Just out of curiosity, has anyone found a shaker hood for a 2nd Gen ram? That was my original question to begin with lol. Good hood made them, good hood was owned by Keystone Restyling, but from what I have learned Kestone Restyling has apparently gone out of business or is in the process of. Was hoping that someone may have a shaker hood with shaker kit as well that hey are looking to sell.

Check this:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Good-Hood-B...5.c10#viTabs_0

Old 02-12-2019, 02:00 PM
Michael Corning
Default Shaker hood

Actually been talking with that guy, problem is he only has the hood and not the shaker kit. So where would one find a shaker kit and air box for it? Would I need to fabricate my own?

Old 02-12-2019, 02:07 PM
CJSuhr
Veteran

Im guessing that's what you would have to do. Haven't found any with a few google searches.

Old 02-12-2019, 03:46 PM
MoparFanatic21
Champion

Keep searching even on eBay someone somewhere has one for sale

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Shaker hood

Featured Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: