2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

1999 Ram Quad can tailgate

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2021, 03:56 PM
vince marzella
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1999 Ram Quad can tailgate

I’m trying to install a tailgate assist but they don’t have a kit for that year 1999 has anyone done one yet that can help me out on where to drill for the mount maybe show a picture of where the upper and lower mount would go with a certain strut # and make, if you can help me out I would be much appreciated , Thanking you in Advance VINCE... 👍👍

Old 03-17-2021, 07:02 PM
MoparFanatic21
Legend
Received 307 Likes on 299 Posts

Originally Posted by vince marzella
I’m trying to install a tailgate assist but they don’t have a kit for that year 1999 has anyone done one yet that can help me out on where to drill for the mount maybe show a picture of where the upper and lower mount would go with a certain strut # and make, if you can help me out I would be much appreciated , Thanking you in Advance VINCE... 👍👍
I used

Old 03-18-2021, 03:16 PM
vince marzella
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1999 Dodge Tailgate Problem

Yesterday I posted a tailgate problem for a 99 dodge and the gentleman put a video on as a reply and I wanted to thank him very highly for I had run out of all means of what to do next I would like to thank that gentleman and hopefully in the future I can be of service to you as well thank you very much 👍👍👍

Quick Reply: 1999 Ram Quad can tailgate