2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

95 RAM patch panels?

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2006, 01:59 PM
baspinall
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 RAM patch panels?

Does anyone where or if there are patch panels available for 95 RAM's? Specifically lower rear corner of cabs and bottom of doors. Mine has rusted pretty good in these areas.

Thanks - Brian

Old 01-11-2006, 04:49 PM
HuntinHanson
Champion
Default RE: 95 RAM patch panels?

I know JCWhitney sells pieces like that but i'm not sure what trucks/years/styles they offer. You could start by checking there.

Old 01-11-2006, 05:15 PM
motodog1

HEY THERE I WORK IN A BODY SHOP AND YOU REALLY SHOULD CHECK WITH YOUR DEALERSHIP BECUSE CHRYSLER DOES HAVE A VERY EXTENSIVE CORROSION WARRANT ON THERE VEHICLES. YOU WILL HAVE TO PROBABLY ARGUE WITH THEM ABIT BUT STICK TO YOUR GUNS EVEN IF YOUR NOT THE ORIGINAL OWNER.AS FAR AS YOUR DOOR THE ONLY PROPER WAY TO DO THOSE IS TO REPLACE THE DOOR SKIN. GO FIND A DECENT BODY SHOP AND SEE IF YOU CAN TALK TO ONE OF THE TECHS AND OFFER TO PAY THEM AFTERHOURS TO HELP OUT WITH THE JOB.

Old 01-11-2006, 09:57 PM
grandmazer

You might try rustrepair.com They should have what you need instock. I just got a bed side repair panel from them. I'm in the process of installing it now. I am taking picts and will post em later. Good luck.

Quick Reply: 95 RAM patch panels?